Community Access to Child Health (CATCH) is a program that aims to improve the health, development and wellbeing of children and their families. Children and parents/caregivers can play and interact with others while they explore, discover and learn together.
- Child and Family Program: where parents and caregivers can take part in
a range of activities with their children; Monday to Friday mornings.
- Speak with a Registered Early Childhood Educator and other community professionals.
- Child and Family Nutrition Program.
- Educational presentations/groups for parents.
- Referrals and links to community resources: get information about
programs and services that are available for young children and their families.
- Food Cupboard.
- Home Management Worker on site.
Community Access to Child Health (CATCH)
350 Quigley Rd, Unit 131
Hamilton, ON L8K 5N2