The Riverdale EarlyON Child and Family Centre aims to improve the health, development and wellbeing of children up to age 6 and their families. Children and parents/caregivers can play and interact with others while they explore, discover and learn together.
- Child and Family drop in program open 5 mornings per week, 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Parents and caregivers can take part in a range of activities with their children
- A Registered Early Childhood Educator and other community professionals are available to provide programs, support, information and referrals.
- Healthy snacks provided daily
- Educational presentations/groups for parents.
- Home Management Worker on site.